Electronic Keyboard Exam Pieces 2019-2022
Electronic Keyboard Exam Pieces 2019-2022 Grade 2
This book contains everything needed to prepare for the performance and technical work components of the Trinity Electronic Keyboard Grade 2 exam in 2019-2022.
All pieces have been composed or arranged specifically for the keyboard, and encompass a wide range of styles – from classical favourites to TV, film or show themes. The ‘own interpretation’ piece allows the candidate to create a personal arrangement, choosing their own voices, style, keyboard functions and interpretation.
Also included are the scales, chord knowledge and exercises that form the technical work component of the exam. Demonstration recordings can be downloaded free.
- Scotland the Brave (Traditional)
- Charlie Is My Darling (Traditional)
- Sarabande (George Frideric Handel)
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
- Air (George Frideric Handel)
- Summertime (George Gershwin)
- Arabesque in A Minor (Friedrich Burgmüller)
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Robert/Richard Sherman)
- Mambo Italiano (Bob Merill)
- Homeward Path (Nancy Litten)
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a ring on 01604 250905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you!
We stock a huge range of books & accessories in our Northampton shop, so why not pop in and have a browse.