Electronic Keyboard Exam Pieces 2019-2022
Electronic Keyboard Exam Pieces 2019-2022 Grade 7
This book contains everything needed to prepare for the performance and technical work components of the Trinity Electronic Keyboard Grade 7 exam in 2019-2022.
All pieces have been composed or arranged specifically for the keyboard, and encompass a wide range of styles – from classical favourites to TV, film or show themes. The ‘own interpretation’ piece allows the candidate to create a personal arrangement, choosing their own voices, style, keyboard functions and interpretation.
Also included are the scales, chord knowledge and exercises that form the technical work component of the exam. Demonstration recordings can be downloaded free.
- The Contradiction Reel (Traditional)
- Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (Johann Sebastian Bach)
- Violin Concerto in G (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
- Wedding March (Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy)
- Jerusalem (Hubert Parry)
- The Poet Acts (Philip Glass)
- Tomorrow Never Dies (David Arnold)
- Enchantment (Nancy Litten)
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a ring on 01604 250905 or email us at email@example.com and we can help you!
We stock a huge range of books & accessories in our Northampton shop, so why not pop in and have a browse.