Yamaha PSR-EW410 Portable Keyboard (PSR EW410 PSREW410)PSR-EW410
76-note touch sensitive with USB & DJ Patterns Available To Order
The PSR-EW410 builds on its sister PSR-E463 model with even better performance features. A longer 76-note keyboard combines with the high-resolution grand piano sound and more powerful on-board speakers to make a keyboard even more inspiring to play and to listen to. Easy-to-use professional features like the assignable Live Control dials, Quick Sampling, Groove Creator, USB Audio Recorder and optional subwoofer offer huge versatility whilst the separate audio outputs make it easy to connect the PSR-EW410 to a PA system on stage.
- 758 high quality voices including Live!, Sweet! and Cool! voices
- 48-note polyphony
- High quality piano sound
- Quick Sampling function - 5 sample (1 Key Follow type + 4 One shot/Loop type) Max 9.6 sec/sample
- Groove Creator function - 35 grooves, 5 sections(4 main +1 Musical Climax)
- 235 auto accompaniment Styles
- USB Audio Recorder - 80 minutes. (.wav)
- 12W + 12W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
- Left & Right professional outputs (including mono-mode for mono PA systems)
- Assignable real-time Control Knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
- Connectivity with audio and MIDI capabilities
- USB TO DEVICE terminal
- AUX IN for connecting and playing along with your favorite music
- Arpeggio function
- Worldwide sounds support multiple kinds of music
Quick Sampling - The possibilities are endless
The easy to operate Quick Sampling feature means you can capture and play back your favourite sounds direct from the keyboard by using the AUX input.
Groove Creator - Make music like a DJ
You can perform the latest musical styles from the keyboard like a DJ - lay down a beat, tweak the groove, adjust the mix and get the party started!
High Sound Quality - The better an instrument sounds, the more it inspires you
We have a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
The PSR-E4W410 features a comprehensive library of 758 instrument Voices that will allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.
Real-time backing tracks
235 Auto Accompaniment Styles provide real-time backing tracks based on the chords you play.
Worldwide EDM Content
The onboard Groove Creator supports western EDM (Electronic Dance Music) and various worldwide EDM grooves, allowing you to find just what you're looking for.
High performance performance features
- 12W + 12W amplifiers drive the high-definition 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers, offering stunning clarity and detail
- Intuitive Live Control Knob interface
- Change sounds on-the-fly by switching the effect destination!
- Two assignable, real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer
- 10 DSP effects can be assigned and controlled by the knobs for dynamic and expressive live performance
- The Pitch Bend wheel adjusts the pitch of the sound bringing voices like the Guitar, Sax and Trumpet to life
- Target button supports quick target change of effect destination
Experience instant inspiration with the PSR-EW410's Arpeggiator. It's Hold Mode and allocated key-range help keep your hands on the keys rather than the buttons, allowing you to improvise over the patterns. The 150 included Arpeggio patterns adjust and morph around the notes and chords you play on the keyboard allowing for almost limitless creativity.
Class-Leading Connectivity - Connect to portable devices & computers for even more fun
The PSR-EW410's USB-To-Host port sends and receives both MIDI data and high quality digital audio transfer to and from iPads, iPhones, Macs and Windows PC. This means that recording into music production apps such as Cubasis and Cubase is easier than ever before, and a whole world of virtual instrument apps can be played using the PSR-EW410's keys.
Want to learn or play along to music from your Apple Music Library or Spotify playlists? Just connect an iPhone, iPad, Android or iPod device to the AUX-In socket and press play. The music can play through the PSR-EW410's speakers whilst the built-in advanced Melody Suppressor lowers the volume of vocals and melody lines of the original recordings, leaving that part open for you to play or sing**.
A cable appropriate to your device will be required (not included). Only devices offering an analogue audio output are compatible; for recent iPhones (including the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X), please use the Lightning-to-Headphone adapter included with your phone.
*For iOS device connection, refer to the "iPhone / iPad Connection Manual"
**Depending on the song, the volume of the melody part may not be affected.
On-Board Recording to USB Drives
You can also record and save your performances as true audio files or as MIDI files to a USB flash drive. The USB-to-Device connection on the keyboard lets you load and save your settings and songs to a USB flash drive, as well as transfer data from your PC.